|Location:||Woodland House, Woodlands Business Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4FJ|
Our Healthwatch Project Volunteers are passionate about helping to develop our health and social care projects in Somerset. Conscientious and organised, our project volunteers help us compile research and feedback from members of the public, support us with health and social care consultations and provide administrative support for the team at Healthwatch Somerset. This is a great role for an analytical and organised person who wants to get involved with our work but who might not necessarily want to interact directly with members of the public or out in the local community.
Healthwatch Somerset is the county’s independent health and care champion. We exist to ensure that people are at the heart of care.
Our dedicated team of staff and volunteers listen to what people like about local health & care services, and what could be improved. These views are then shared with the decision-making organisations in the county, so together we can make a real difference.
Volunteers are at the heart of everything we do, from talking to people about their experiences of local health & care services, to sitting on our board of directors. Whatever your background, your time and your talent could make a real difference in your local community.
This is a great role for an analytical and organised person who wants to get involved with our work but who might not necessarily want to interact directly with members of the public.
Join us and help shape local health and care in Somerset.
1. A chance to learn new skills with a dedicated team on hand to support you through training and online resources.
2. Give something back and provide useful input into health and care services.
3. Develop new connections with people in your local community.
4. Volunteering offers structure and routine to complement your personal life.
5. Volunteering is associated with improved health and wellbeing.