|Organisation:||Black Swan Arts|
|Location:||2 Bridge Street, Frome, Somerset, BA11 1BB|
Half day per week or less if requested
• Becoming familiar with the artist and their work
• Supervising the gallery, engaging with visitors
• Selling the art and processing payment
• To provide a high standard of welcome to all visitors.
• To deliver friendly and informative customer service at all times.
• To assist visitors with accessing the Galleries – particularly if they have mobility or other issues.
• To provide information and answer visitor questions and queries regarding the gallery and exhibits using what you have learned at the Artists talk and material you have been given.
• To direct people to ease congestion in the gallery during busy periods.
Community Art Gallery
Interested in the Arts, like people. Show a degree of commitment to turning up regularly and on time as the Black Swan Arts relys completely on volunteers to remain open.
Confidence, a network of contacts interested in the same things, regular, steady reliable environment and organisation to engage with.
|Expenses:||none, but coffee, tea and cake|
|Training:||some health and safety, access and sales training|
|Other:||Black Swan Arts is proud to have a flourishing volunteer community working in the organisation.|
Informal discussion, References, Taster session